This library provides information resources to all LP students enrolled in three schools (School of Built environment, School Of Enterprise And Management and School of Engineering & Technology). It also provides services to LP staff, and researchers. All Students are encouraged to make use of library facilities to seek information in supports of their studies. The library is located on the main campus of LP Institution, between administration blocks B and School of Built Environment.
Our mission is to contribute to the Polytechnic‘s endeavours, to the advancement of research, learning and teaching in the technical and commercial fields, at crafts and technician levels in order to meet the institutional aim of ensuring that the school becomes a centre of excellence in technical and vocational education, to meet the challenges of Lesotho’s growing economy, by providing effectively and efficiently diverse of information.
LP Library Objectives are:
- To support learning, teaching and research.
- To select and acquire the best current materials that support the diverse subjects offered at LP.
- To prove resource-based learning strategies so as to develop user information search skills (through use of E-resources).
- To provide supplementary materials to the prescribed texts and;
- To process and preserve all necessary information for ease access.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Issuing of library materials (Books)
- Internet searching
- Audio visuals viewing (Videos)
- Reference service
- Resource Sharing
- SDI & current Awareness
- Newspapers service
- Reserve services
- Research Services
- Open Access